Reports of election by International observers
– ‘The Nigerian Army provided a water-tight security in the North Eastern States which led to large voter turnout.
– There were incidents of voters buying in the South-south and South-eastern states.
– There were no Incidents of underage voting in the North
– There were pockets of violence in Cross River and Rivers State which led to loss of lives.
– There were incidents of ballot box snatching which was decisively dealt with by the Security agents.
Diplomat, Conflict Resolution Expert.