Standing In The Middle Of The Road To Imagine The APC Scam Manifesto:
1) #5000 free money to All Akwa Ibom Orphans Every Month
2) #5000 Free Money To All Aged People In Akwa Ibom Every Month
3) #25,000 Free Money to All Students In Akwa Ibom Every Session
4) #10,000 Free Money to Akwa Ibom Youths Every Month
5) #10,000 Free Money Every month to all Bastards
6) 100,000 Free Money To All Pregnant Women each time they visit the hospital
I Say No To The Scam Manifesto Of “Free Monies”, I Don’t Want To Be Lazy.
I cannot forget the #1 to #$1 fake promise of 2015
I cannot forget the #45 a litre of petrol fake promise of 2015
Even the #10,000 Trader Moni is a loan!
Nothing Has Ever Been “Free” In APC!
“I respect A Man Who Teach Me How To Fish Than A Scam Who Promise To Be Giving Me Fish”
Today!, I Am Going To Victor Attah International Airport To Celebrate The Landing Of Ibom Air.
I know that at least my fellow Akwa Ibom people will be employed to work there and they will learn one or two things and be qualified to work for international Airlines in future
Real Akwa Ibom Youths Don’t Wait For “Free Money”,
Aniebiet Francis An Akwa Ibom Young Lady Just Released Her Blockbuster Film “The Final List” on Cinemas Nation Wide
Filmone just Signed A Distribution Contract With Ndy Umoren Akan For Her Film “1929”
So Many Akwa Ibom Citizens Are Winning Medals In Sports Internationally Under Governor Udom Emmanuel’s Administration Most of them are Orphans, Free Money Is A Scam
Free Money don’t last
Power Belongs To #OnlyGod